. expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Post

I love getting post :) It's nice when it's a complete surprise but even better when you are awaiting a parcel. There is nothing quite like opening the box to see in the flesh what already looks awesome online. I have received alot recently, from baby hats & cheesecloths to new flyers & my new desk. I have been most excited for our new Wedding props to arrive. I ordered lots of props on sticks for our Photo Booth which is just a great laugh at your Evening Reception & then these great little fans for the Bride & Groom. 


I just had to photograph the whole package I got from Little Retreats as I was blown away by the detail even if the Packaging.


Once again it's photo heavy :) & if you would like to get in contact about Wedding or Portrait Photography, then just Contact us. We would love to hear from you.
























Leave A Comment