. expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Family Portrait, Blackwater.

I am excited I can now blog this Portrait session we did.

Last month, we took our Studio along & met with Ben & his boys at their home in Blackwater. Ben was planning a surprise for his wife for her Birthday & had organised for the Portrait session to be done in Secret. The boys had ben really good keeping the Secret, & were excellent models. Although we only had a short time with them, we knew that their personalities really shone through & we got some great shots. When I delivered the prints a week later, Ben said that they hadn't said anything yet, so I think he managed to keep the surprise under wraps till her Birthday, later that week.

Thanks for having us along guys, we had a great session & I think you will agree, we got some fab shots.

Here are some of my favorites from the Shoot.


If you would like to book a Portrait Session for your Family, Please Email us or Contact Ruth on 07852 719276 or Debbie on 07957 688744.

Ruth.








                


















Leave A Comment